IPTV head-end solution addresses all aspects of a next-generation video service
The TV head-end is the station or broadcast center where the delivery of IP multicast streams, encoding, transcoding, and encryption take place. When viewers are watching TV delivered by an IPTV system, the content they are viewing originates or is being delivered from the TV head-end.
To meet customer demand for new capabilities and higher quality, service providers need state-of-the-art video head-end solutions. They also need broad expertise to help ensure that analog, digital, and IP technologies interoperate to deliver a high-quality, highly reliable experience.
With more than 15 years experience supporting most successful video networks, our strong team of engineers and system architects provide a complete head-end solution. The IPTV head-end solution addresses all aspects of a next-generation video service, including:
- Acquisition and conversion of video from a wide range of sources, including satellite, off-air, and fiber
- Advanced processing of video signals, including grooming, multiplexing, transrating, and ad insertion
- Best-in-class MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/AVC encoding to deliver better picture quality using less bandwidth
- Single-screen management
- Comprehensive integration, consulting, and support services
- Personalized content distribution through the Content Delivery System (CDS), a comprehensive framework for delivering on-demand and time-shifted content, targeted ad insertion, and other advanced video services
want to... find a training course ?
We are only a phone call away +359 2 9743030
You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org